Monday, March 14, 2011

Daylight savings time...




   I want to move to Arizona. Not only do they have great scenery like this...





 
And this...


     They don't have this...




   I really hate Daylight savings time. It is the only thing I have against Ben Franklin. But at least our founding fathers back then didn't like the idea of daylight savings time either.

   Personally I think the coffee lobbyist paid off congress to get it passed.

   Now if you will excuse me, I am going back to bed. (Yawning loudly) Maybe when I wake up I will find out it has all been a bad dream...
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm with you! Fortunately we get an extra hour to sleep in the fall.

Laura Eno said...

It's just dumb! Yawn!

Bossy Betty said...

I try not to think about. I just obey. I would be a very good cult member.

Theres just life said...

Alex I know but I need it NOW,
Laura yes it is. Stifling yawn.
Betty cult member hmmm. That's an idea.