Friday, March 2, 2012

I've lost my mind....again



  I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe it was peer pressure or temporary insanity. But I think I more than likely I had a senior moment and forgot the pressure of last time. I only remember the good time I had, and all I learned. That and the fact that I can't resist a party... and this one is a dozy.

   What prey tell did I do... I went and signed up for the 2012 A to Z Challenge. Yep, I did it again. But I am going to have lots of company, last time I checked this years party had over 800 who RSVP-ed (Yep, There is a lot of us crazy people out here.)

   What is the A to Z Challenge, you ask.... (What you didn't ask? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway) This is the 3rd year of the brainchild of Arlee Bird of Tossing It Out. The A to Z Challenge is to blog everyday in April (except the Sunday break days). Each day will be about one letter of the alphabet... get it you blog from A to Z.
   What you blog about is your business, recipes, photos, movies, music...the list goes on and on. There is no reason for anyone to be left out of the party. This is a fun thing...I promise. Why not join us for one of the biggest blog parties on the web. Go here to sign up....2012 A to Z Challenge sign up.






Here is the blogging schedule, because I will  never remember it without help.

 

For more information you can follow the A to Z Challenge Blog.  The hosts this year are: Arlee Bird at Tossing it Out, Alex J. Cavanaugh, Stephen Tremp at Breakthrough Blogs, Jenny Pearson at Pearson Report, Matthew McNish at The QQQE, Tina Downey at Life is Good, Jeremy Hawkins at Retro-Zombie, DL Hammons at Cruising Altitude, Shannon Lawrence at The Warrior Muse, Elizabeth Mueller,Damyanti Biswas at Amlokiblogs, Karen Gowen at Coming Down the Mountain, and Konstanz Silverbow at No Thought 2 Small. We also have a  Facebook page,, email address 2012azinfo@gmail.com, and the Twitter hashtag is #AtoZChallenge. 

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you've joined the madness!!

Arlee Bird said...

I'm committed to the A to Z Challenge. Or should I say I may be committed because of it.

Welcome!


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge
Blogging from A to Z

Theres just life said...

Alex,Would miss it for the world.
Arlee, You throw the best parties. At least if we are committed, we will have a lot of company.
Karen, Thank you.

Pamela Jo

MISH said...

Nice to meet you, Pamela Jo.
Welcome to the A-Z madness *chuckles*
There's one consolation - we'll all be mad together! LOL!

Sarah Ross said...

I like your blog and the fact you're a little on the crazy side. Looking forward to seeing your posts during A to Z. Good luck!

Laura Eno said...

Yep, I lost my mind too. I'm glad to see you in it again!

boysmum2 said...

I joined too, look forward to seeing what you write.

Anonymous said...

These рrofessionals will work closely with you to detегmine your triggеrs, ѕkin type, and
what will be the bеst treatment option for you as an individual.
This will clean ʏour pores and can help fade acne scars.
If you are sκin is prone to acnе, stаrt using an ƅenzoyl perօxide solution on the
area of thе skіn which is infected.

Also visіt my web blog how to get acne no more For free