Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am a Campaigner...



   I have wanted to join Rachael Harrie of  Rach Writes on her crusades ever since she started them. I just always got there late. That old procrastination thingy again.

   But this time I made it before the deadline. I was so excited I joined a few different groups. I know I am an over achieving procrastinator, what can I say. But everyone has been having so much fun with Rachael that I just had to get in on the action too.

   Her new Campaign starts on August 22, 2011 and goes to October 3rd, 2011. But the deadline to join is August 31st, 2011. Check out The Writers' Platform- Building Campaign here, and join the fun.


12 comments:

Angela Cothran said...

Wow, I didn't know I could get a Blogging for Dummies book. I'm very curious to see what it says.

We are in the same campaigning group, I'm just stopping in to say Hi :)

MorningAJ said...

I'm in the Campaign too.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy the crusade!

Maeve Frazier said...

Newest Follower, here, and part of the campaign. Glad to have found you! :)

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Hi. I'm just making it through the list. I've been working through the links during naptime. Some days I have more time than others. Look forward to your posts. #writecampaign

Roger Eschbacher said...

Hi Theres! Nice to meet you!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Hi Theres - stopping by on the campaign route to say hi and follow! Thanks for visiting my blog. Looking forward to getting to know you through the campaign.

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Oops, so sorry Pamela Jo! I was looking at the "posted by Theres" and thinking Therese and so wrote the wrong name above!

Kimberly said...

Hi, I'm a fellow campaigner stopping in to say hi. I also really love the 3 D sidewalk art. Very cool.

Robyn Campbell said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Look forward to another great campaign. :-)

The Writing Well said...

Hi Theres,
Just a shout to a fellow campaigner from one procrastinator to another. I always say as long as the job gets done!

Jes said...

Overachieving procrastinator...I like it! Might have to quote you on that some time, lol.

Another Campaigner here; I'm in the Short Story group with you. Happy writing & reading!