Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Q is for Queen...




   When I hear the word Queen. I think of two things.

   Queen Latifah...





And then there were these guys...



Though you is you have ever watched sports, you would know this one better...





   Though I am sure when most of the world hears the word Queen, this is who comes to their mind....




 I must say HM Queen Elizabeth II has more class and style than anyone else I have ever seen. I have a great admiration for her.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Laura Eno said...

I must admit I think of Queen Elizabeth first. Strange, since I'm in the US and there are several countries that have admirable Queens. Maybe it's the scandals surrounding the Royals that keep them in my thoughts. :)

Stephanie V said...

Hmmm...I think of Queen Elizabeth right away and then it's Queen and any number of songs.

Theres just life said...

Laura, Stephanie, I think the reason I think of the others first is because I live with a professional musician, so of course Music surrounds me.
Laura that is another reason I admire the Queen. She iscriticized daily and can still smile.

Theres just life said...

OOPS...that should be "is criticized". Dang delete, why can't it do that when I need it too.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Queen Latifah! I heart her, I do, I do. Did you just love her in Last Holiday? And the hairdo movie... not the one with John Travolta, the one where she owns a beauty shop... Love the Latifah....

Theres just life said...

Hi Cathy, Yes I did. In fact I have both "The Last Holiday" and "Beauty Shop" on DVD. Can't get enough of Queen L.