Saturday, February 26, 2011

Time for a change...

   I am feeling the need for a change. I need new fresh, clean outlook on my life so... I changed my blog design.
   Hey it is a whole lot easier than spring cleaning the house, and it doesn't require chemicals being lugged around.

Cleaning Supplies for Spring CleaningImage by Chiot's Run via Flickr

 
 
  Besides my muses were getting a little tired of the mountains. Now that I have a fresh look, maybe I can refresh my blogging schedule and my muses.



117.365 - Office Spring Cleaning!Image by Josh Liba via Flickr

Okay, okay. Maybe I should also clean my desk...

Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

Great changes! Your desk looks like my desk!

Al said...

I like the new design.
It must be catching, my desk looks just as out of control!

Canadianbloggergirl said...

I like the changes g/f!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

The Words Crafter said...

I have a desk....somewhere!

Love the new look, btw. Fresh!

that guy said...

i like the new design. if you close your eyes, you cannot see the mess on your desk...

jus' sayin'

Bruce
Bruce Johnson JADIP
Evil Twin
stupid stuff I see and hear
The Dreamodeling Guy
dreamodeling!
The Guy Book
The Guy Book

karuski said...

Changes and challenges are good.
Hoping you've been enjoying the weekend!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A clean desk is overrated! I like the new look.

Jemi Fraser said...

Nice - makes me want to make spring hurry up!

Theres just life said...

Thank you all. I am getting more and more gardening catalogs everyday and I can't wait for spring.

Oh and by the way That isn't my desk....its to clean.

Denise Covey said...

Hey PJ. Love the new look. Er, don't all writers have a desk like that?

I'm sorely tempted with the blogfes but I've just got to get some writing done! (Other than 'fests!)

Hope you are well.

Denise<3