Friday, September 17, 2010

Muses day off...

   Just wanted to tell you if you stopped by for my #fridayflash I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you.  It seems my Muses have been invited to a Wedding this week.  Apparently the caterer is a real hot head and they just had to go watch the fireworks.  They said it should be one helluva party. 
   I haven't been feeling to good this week.  Nothing serious just a dang summer cold with a cough that wont quite.  So I have been spending a lot of time sleeping and taking liquids.  I hate summer colds.  Don't they know how miserable it is to run a fever in this heat.  Add my fall allergies on top of it and I get knocked for a loop. 
   I am feeling much better but my mind is still fuzzy from the medicine.  Since I learned a long time ago to never write for very long without my mind,  I'm going to take the Muses up on their offer to go with them.   
   See you guys later.  Oh and if you want to join us here is the address.  I'm sure Laura wont mind. 












Speaking of Laura have you checked out her latest book yet?
Well what are you waiting for, go check into it.

12 comments:

Natasha said...

I lasted all monsoons without getting a cold, but came down with a killer of a cold last week. It has been liquids, liquids and more liquids for me too all week. Maybe by Monday I will be better.

You take care, Pamela. You will be well soon.

Grandpa said...

Hi PJ, hope you get well soon. Stay warm and take care

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Looks like you and my daughter have something in common. She got a cold yesterday and is miserable!

Al said...

Yuck! I've had a low grade virus for a few days too.
Get well soon!

Laura Eno said...

Wow...thanks for all the pimpage! :)
I hope you're feeling better soon - mixed with the allergies you must be feeling miserable!
The caterer's a hothead but he kinda has a soft side to him as well...you just have to dig for it.

P.S. The ad on your sight was for sudafed. LOL!

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! So, you need a clear mind to write? OH OH. I'd better go check that last post of mine.

Theres just life said...

Hi Rayna, Hope you feel better soon. I hope mine is finally on its last legs. I am a horrible sick person.
Hi Grandpa, Thank you for your wishes.
Hi BloggerGirl, Poor baby I know she is miserable. At that age they just can't understand why they feel that way and Mommy can't fix it.
Hi Al, Start treating that early so it doesn't get out of hand.
Hi Laura, You are welcome. I am determent to get the better of this thing. Ha sudafed. Maybe they are trying to tell me something.
Hi Betty, I don't know about you, but when my mind goes to sleep I might as well be drunk. Same things happen you never no what will just pop out. Plus my spelling becomes even worse if that is possible.

The Words Crafter said...

I'm really sorry you haven't been feeling well. I know what you mean about being sick and having a fever in the summer! Just got over strep a few weeks ago, yuck!

I loved how you learned to not write long without your mind, clever and funny.

Thanks for sharing your eye exam adventure on my post. Did anyone ever find out what made you faint? Scary!

Laura Eno said...

I have an award waiting for you on my site. :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hi, Pamela Jo! I hopped over from Kittie Howard's blog to say hello and congratulate you on your award. :-)

Kittie Howard said...

I've got a little something for you over at my place. Enjoy!

Theres just life said...

Hi Word crafter, It was probably too much coffee, no breakfast, and spending lunch at the eye doctor's office.
Hi Laura, Wow what can I say but Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I love it and will cherish it always.
Hi Shannon, Welcome. Thank you for stopping by and for your congratulations. I love Kittie's stories, don't you.
Hi Kittie, Thank you so much I now have more star dust to pass around. That is the only problem is limiting who to give the awards too. Alas there are just too many good blogs out there.