Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm a coffeeholic...

I'm a coffeeholic.  There I said it.  I love the smell, and taste of a good cup of coffee (or even a bad cup some mornings).  This is a problem when you have a heart condition.  When the cardiologist told me to cut down of the caffeine, I almost called him a few choose government words.  But then I realized two things...1) He said cut down, not give up....2) If something happened to me, who would take care of J and the dogs.  I mean I haven't even told him where I keep his credit cards.  (Oh, come on ladies, we always go together, and you know his wallet is going to end up in your purse anyway,so why carry two.)
So I decided I would cut back.  But how.  I drink coffee subconsciously.  I pour a cup and the next thing I know its empty. I don't have any memory of drinking it, (No, I'm not that old).  Maybe I have coffee gremlins. 
Then the answer hits me... I'm lazy.  So I started using one of those old dinner coffee cup, you know like on the newest movie of Indiana Jones.  It worked great.  The cup is only 6oz, and I don't like to keep getting up to refill it.  And as an added bonus the coffee stays warm to the end, or at least I think it does.  I still don't remember drinking it....


                                              Ah ha,  I KNEW IT.....

2 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

You are soooo right about the credit card thing! Oh btw...I'm outta coffee!!!! Crap!

Anonymous said...

I, too, am an admitted coffeeholic with no idea who keeps emptying my cup!